TPG Community

Get online support

Free Mobile data top up

tps1212
Level 4

I have always had good customer service and no outage in last 10yrs.

Today is the worst experience for both. NBN is down for more than a day and I am forced to use mobile data to work from home. It is about 5GB/day.

I know I can make paid topup online and for that I don't need to call customer service.

I called customer service for free data..I explain what I need. They waste my time with security verfication and account checking and tell me they can do paid topup something that I can anway know and don't have to waste my time with customer service.

So broadband customer service puts me to mobile serrvice and says they may be able to help.

The nighmare repeats he does secquirty check  and account check and says same and he puts me to another customer service....

2hrs and I am put in circle with 10 forwards.

Finally someone says we can to a paid topup that will be reiembersed later by NBN however to get reiembersement the top up has to be done by NBN team so I am sent back to NBN team. 

And now call drops...

Can the moderators please help...I got few mobiles on the account but only one is used for WFH and i only need that one topped up...I am running out of data and WFH consumes about 5GB a day...NBN is down for more than a day and no indication of fix time.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @tps1212 

We'd like to check on what happened to your account and see what we can arrange for you.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

tps1212
Level 4

Top up needed for my WFH mobile ending with 334 

NBN is now working I used about 5gb wfh mobile data between 7 -8 Feb 
Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @tps1212 

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

Kindly send us a private message to complete the verification.

BasilDV