TPG Community

Get online support

Getting drop outs every night about 8.30-9.30. Getting really annoying

kryneo
Level 2

Im suddenly getting drop outs every night around the same time about 8:30-9:30 used to be just 1 drop out, tonight i have had 4. Had the occasional drop outs before but never like this. Can i get some help with this please

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @kryneo 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but can't verify if there's a fault within the NBN network.

I've made an adjustment with your connection and will observe it within 24 hours if it's going to be stable or if dropouts will recur.

If the issue persists, please update us here.

BasilDV

kryneo
Level 2

it has gotten so much worse, had non stop drop outs for last 3 hours. have had to use mobile hotspot to do anything now

Shane

Thanks for the additional details, @kryneo.

We'd like to arrange one of our Technicians for real-time testing and investigation. Please PM us your best contact number and preferred time today.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Hi @kryneo

We understand that our Tech team has been in touch and the case was escalated to our Engineer for further investigation.

Updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

BasilDV

kryneo
Level 2

nbn co have been out, the internet had been stable for about 36 hours, but downstream is way below what it used to be, could that be due to the settings that were changed?

Current Rate (kbps)2260012496
Max Rate (kbps)2822239878
SNR Margin (dB)17.632.4
Line Attenuation (dB)24.511.6
Errors (pkts)00
Rica_R

Thanks for keeping us posted @kryneo

We'll chase this matter to our Engineers as we are seeing that the speed is still low. 

Further updates will be provided once available.

WorstInternet
Level 2

It sucks to say this but 1 hour of lag would be a dream compared to the internet from TPG at my brothers house, it just lags constantly. Made a thread about it.

Daaamn, Australian internet is terrible.

Hope you get it sorted.

Shane

Hi @WorstInternet,

Welcome to the community!

You may advise your brother to report the issue directly to our Technical Support Team.

NBN 1300 997 271
ADSL 1300 997 270
Fibre to the Building 1300 997 274

But if you have a the account details you may send it to me and I would love to check it for you.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!