TPG Community

Get online support

Gymea Bay NSW NBN outage

timbat
Level 2

Hi since a major storm yesterday around 5pm I've had no NBN connection .... There was a stated outage at Miranda which is nearby, and the update from 9:15am this morning said reboot equipment. Still no connection. Anyone successfully reconnected or still failing ? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
prestonave
Level 2
Yep I’m in Engadine and had no internet since the storm yesterday. Lodged a fault through the silly app this morning as they don’t seem to take calls anymore. Rebooted everything and it’s simply not authenticating, the NBN modem has all four lights on but my router won’t connect.
timbat
Level 2

Alas only have the power light on the connection light is intermittent and the other 2 off completely. Rumoured to have been many NBN boxes cooked in Gymea area.

prestonave
Level 2
Whatever it was mine came back online around 2:30pm. Glad it’s back but poor effort updating the status which was still saying no issues when I entered my address, even though it was out for almost 24hrs.
BasilDV

Hi @timbat

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to search for your account using your community details, but we were able to locate an account under a different address.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

Hi @prestonave

Your feedback is important to us to improve our service.

We're glad that your service is back.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV