TPG Community

Get online support

High Ping After 7:30PM

jackmorris1804
Level 4

Yes. As I said, it is the exact same issue and I was told to monitor it.

Riezl

Can you send us the latest additional test result (Ping, Traceroute, and Speedtest)?

jackmorris1804
Level 4

It is exactly the same as when I started the ticket. The engineers told me that the servers were congested and they were looking into it to get the servers increased. 

Riezl

It appears that particular problem has been addressed, but if you're still experiencing the same issue, we'd like to look into this further. We'll be needing your help in performing additional troubleshooting on that particular time. You can PM us the test results here.

jackmorris1804
Level 4

Why would I need to PM the test results again when I never said the issue was resolved, nor did the Engineer. The only person that said it was resolved was the Level 1 on the phone that doesn't remotely know what they are talking about. This is the 5th-6th issue I have had this year alone (feel free to see the rest of my tickets on this forum).

I am literally paying for a service that isn't 100% providing the correct service. This isn't my first time bringing up an issue, and I clearly know what the issue is but all TPG wants to do is create lies. Please let someone with some sort of authority call me on 0481330... (you have my contact details).

The issue was blatantly stated by the Engineer which is exactly what I have stated in the past.

Riezl

We have forwarded your messages to our Engineering Team and we'll revert to you once a feedback becomes available, @jackmorris1804.

Riezl

Hi @jackmorris1804, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

The team is closely monitoring this and further updates will be provided as soon as they become available.

Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.