High gaming ping

SOLVED Go to solution
Nef
Level 2
Level 2

Hi I'm Nic from QLD,

I play a game called Rocket League, it runs multiplayer gaming by creating either a numbered or named server. For example, OCE-8094534 or OCE-Throttle. I contacted the game developers about a ping issue and was referred to contact my ISP. On the numbered servers i run on 120 ping/latency while on the named i run on the normal 28 or so ping/latency. Below is the message from the game developers:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/216862429727031297/639768159553060887/unknown.png

I would really appreciate if TPG could find a fast resolution to this issue, it is not major, but does prevent me from doing what i love. Please contact me if you need further details and thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nef
Level 2
Level 2

The problem has since been resolved.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Nef
Level 2
Level 2

The problem has since been resolved.

freezentertainm
Level 2

A small lightweight projector is a brilliant   click here   alternative if you are continually at the cross and hardly take conferences at the equal place. If you make a whole lot of presentations on the street, it's miles, of route, a worthwhile funding. It is vital as the larger and clearer projection could make a huge distinction to your presentation, instead of showing it on your computer. A transportable projector allows in making a meeting a success with its today's generation and keeping a focused interplay and collaboration. This maximises the productivity and pride of the enterprise.

digitalsuncityj
Level 2

The more times individuals see your site, the more they will start to review your image. The more they review your image, the website development company in jodhpur more they start to believe you and will actually want to purchase from you.It is an easy decision that you need a solid association with steadfast clients to keep your business developing. Clients that vibe an association with a business are bound to purchase from and keep on purchasing from that business.

plonkar
Level 2

I'm also someone who likes to play games and I often play doodle baseball, I also tried the game you suggested, it was also very interesting