TPG Community

Get online support

Home Superfast Plan - Complimentary Speedboost email

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi @sumangmr, please send us a private message with your TPG Customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

mikkap52
Level 2

I was offered this as well. When starting date came I rebooted my router and the speed tests have indeed shown averages of 200+.

Rsmck
Level 3
Thank you Riezl. Tpg have reset something and now the speed is working as promoted.
Riezl

We are glad to know that, @Rsmck. Let us know should you need further assistance. Cheers!

qak
Level 3
Level 3

Should I be getting this speedboost? Who gets the offer email?

flytiger
Level 2

I got same email from TPG re: complimentary 6 month internet speed boost from TPG

but speed test still same

Your speed test results

77.1Mbps
7.4Mbps

I have contacted technical support team of TPG for advice, but no one know what to do

I wonder who will able to help to get boost speed

ADAM_12
Level 2

It appears I'm haveing the same issue 

-snom-
Level 2

same issue here

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/1d36c320-72b4-11eb-abd5-05ffe4b5f3b5

getting my 100 speeds, no improvement.

Also didn't appreciate tech support telling me it's a trial and your speed is fine.

Riezl

Hi @-snom-, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Shane

Hi @ADAM_12

Thanks for raising this to us, if the speed is still the same please perform a reboot on the modem/router for 3-5mins and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

It appears I'm haveing the same issue