TPG Community

Get online support

Home Superfast Plan - Complimentary Speedboost email

sujathab
Level 2

Hi there.

I received an SMS from TPG on 23/2/21 to let me know that I've received a complimentary speed boost for 6 months.

It was supposed to begin on the day before I received the email but checking with an online speed tester, I'm still on my NBN 50 speed.

I have a modem/router that is compatible and I've turned off the NBN box and restarted it as well as my modem but to no avail

Just wondering if I'll eventually receive this complimentary temporary speed boost or for some reason or other I'm going to miss out.

Compare to earlier, the internet is droping ...

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @sujathab ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help and check the status of the Complimentary NBN Speed boost, to better understand the situation shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@sujathab wrote:

Hi there.

I received an SMS from TPG on 23/2/21 to let me know that I've received a complimentary speed boost for 6 months.

It was supposed to begin on the day before I received the email but checking with an online speed tester, I'm still on my NBN 50 speed.

I have a modem/router that is compatible and I've turned off the NBN box and restarted it as well as my modem but to no avail

Just wondering if I'll eventually receive this complimentary temporary speed boost or for some reason or other I'm going to miss out.

Compare to earlier, the internet is droping ...

sujathab
Level 2

Thank you so much for your kind reply and I restarted my Modem and working good. Still sometimes dropping. Will check or test some more days and ping you again

Ahra_G

We're glad to know that the issue is now sorted, @sujathab.

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our community page today at https://community.tpg.com.au

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Regards,

Ahra_G

InternetUser
Level 2
I’m not receiving the complimentary speed boost either but apparently I have to post a message first before I can private message a moderator. I’ll PM now.