TPG Community

Get online support

Home Superfast Plan - Speedboost SMS AND Private Message Access Denied

dtianmel1
Level 2

Hi there:

I once got SMS telling me: "From 18/02/2021, we are changing your internet plan to the nbn Home Superfast plan for 6 months."

However I checked via speed test quite a few times during the evening it's still around 50M. My PC is on ethenet and modem is compatible model as its from TPG. Even tried cold reboot the modem however NO boost on speed at all.

Also I just noticed I cannot send private message. There is no 'Send Message' button when click on the name of the Moderator. Also I got following message when trying to access 'Private Message' via  'My Proifle":

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.
Click your browser's Back button to continue.
Return to my original page"

Can you help resolve the above. Thanks.

Cheers,

Daniel 

6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @dtianmel1

We've created some articles that will help you troubleshoot the Slow speed issue.

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

The Speed Boost should take effect on the date indicated on the email. 

I understand that you want the trial service to completely take effect instantly however, the speed increase is gradual as we are migrating a lot of customers. 

A call back has been organised today from a member of our Technical Team for assistance.

I have sent you a PM as well so you can provide a screenshot of the email. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Jessandmat1
Level 2
I have the exact same issue with the Private messages. I was going to PM Shane as per the other thread on this.

Rebooted cable modem and haven't received my speed boost yet.
Jessandmat1
Level 2
After posting this I'm now level 2 and have sent pm to Shane.
Riezl

Thanks for sending your account details via PM, @Jessandmat1. We have tried to refresh the connection here. Are you able to test your speed again?

Jessandmat1
Level 2
Thanks Riezel, tested no change. Power cycled modem and router and now getting increased down and up. Thank you Smiley Happy
Riezl

Great! Glad to know that @Jessandmat1.