TPG Community

Get online support

Home internet installation

Crapservice
Level 2
Why does tpg keep on lying about instalation time and keep us waiting to the internet? Customer service officer are so rude and impolite. I paid $99 to install. So pls give me accurate information and service as I paid and as you advertise?
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Crapservice,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and see that status of your service installation.

Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

Cheers!

Crapservice
Level 2

@Shane wrote:

Hi @Crapservice,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and see that status of your service installation.

Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

Cheers!

Hi TPG,

You don't need to work too much to get know the specific problem with each and every individual customer. Just keep on updating the information to your customers. It was so frustrating to wait for your service when you need that most and you are not taking any responsibility to make a customer happy. It seems like tpg does not care what a customer wants. Customers came because of your deal and now they are in contract (trap). Neither the customer will be able to exit nor they get the service. 

Erika

Hi @Crapservice,

Sorry you feel this way. I understand that you might have a bad experience with us but that doesn't mean that every customer has these unfortunate experiences with us. Nevertheless, we know there's always room for improvement and we strive daily to make more and more positive ones.

We want to help out and find another chance where we can serve you better but I can't look into any of your account details as I'll need your username to do so.

Please PM us your account details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,