TPG Community

Get online support

Horrible customer service

Neagle_56
Level 2
We have been having issues with our internet for over a week and have had no internet at all. I called customer service and was told that we will only get a refund for 2 days because it was my oversite for not calling earlier. I then asked if I could get a reference number for the conversation and he pretended that he couldn't hear me and hung up. I have never had such poor customer service, which I also work in so I understand that people can often be unreasonable but there is also a certain way to behave.
Since we installed this service we have had issues daily and have never had internet that has been this slow and impossible to rely on. We work from home and were told that the issue would be fixed within 10 days and Telstra is at fault for this issue not TPG, no help to me. We will now be out of pocket to hire a workspace for me and my partner for this period which I will have to accept.
If anyone is thinking of using TPG I would highly recommend against it as I have never had to deal with so many issues and been spoken to in this way.
As per the latest update this issue will be resolved in around a week.
I am not after a response or any compensation, I just want everybody to know what they are signing up for before they make the same mistake that I did.
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Good day @Neagle_56,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Definitely not the type of service we want to provide our customers. We'd like to look into it to understand the situation. We are unable to pull up your account using your Community details. Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or CID number.

Kind regards,

Neagle_56
Level 2
Hi BasilDV,

Thankyou for your response, I have already followed this up and was told I would get a response yesterday which I have not yet. I spoke to 4 separate people so I will wait to see if this will be followed up.

I have spent over an hour on the phone discussing this matter and will await this update to see if this is actioned. I will update the thread, for transparency, as I want other customers to be clear as to what to expect if they sign up to TPG.

Kind regards
Ahra_G

We understand the frustration and we certainly appreciate the feedback, @Neagle_56.

Our offer to help still stands as that's what we're here for and we'd be glad to chase the department involved in this matter and assist in the best possible way we can.

We'll wait for your details via private message and hopefully turn your experience around. 

Cheers!

NOTHAPPYJAN
Level 2

Hi just wondering how you went? there is no transparency on this forum from tpg, just wondering if you had your issues resolved?