How do I cancel

1mantis
Level 2
I also want to cancel , ordered nbn and have received the modem , guess what ? Yep you know TPG no internet . How do I cancel I’ll go with someone that can provide internet rather than pay every month for a service that doesn’t work , devices link to modem but no internet , can’t talk to anyone that I can understand because I’m NOT Indian , you friends at TP-link can not be understood either some strange dialect going on there too , and no service supposed to have a technician coming this Thursday that won’t be able to fix the problem he or she will just confirm what I already know , that you can not get the internet connected
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

We are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service and considering cancelling it, @1mantis. We value you as our customer and we'd like to check what can be done to turn things around.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

1mantis
Level 2
Yes this is all good and well but your not taking into account that I live on the north side of Brisbane , you can only help people in the Sydney area ! I was told someone would be here today Wednesday no now apparently it will be Thursday , I am trying to tell you that no technical team can fix the problem , the problem lies in the NBN connection to the house there is no signal being received so your so called experts can not fix it , the only company that can do that is Telstra who own it , if it’s the phone line again you can not repair that either so what do you imagine you could possibly do ? I am not that dumb that I can’t follow the instructions on setting up a very simple modem , the only way a modem will work is if it is a modem that is not connected with a phone line , there is no such thing so there is no help that can be given , by all means send the technician but they will only confirm what I already know , the internet can not be connected here
Shane

Hi @1mantis. We'd love to help see get to the bottom of this also to check the progress of the escalated ticket, to better understand the situation we need your account details.

Yes this is all good and well but your not taking into account that I live on the north side of Brisbane , you can only help people in the Sydney area ! I was told someone would be here today Wednesday no now apparently it will be Thursday , I am trying to tell you that no technical team can fix the problem , the problem lies in the NBN connection to the house there is no signal being received so your so called experts can not fix it , the only company that can do that is Telstra who own it , if it’s the phone line again you can not repair that either so what do you imagine you could possibly do ? I am not that dumb that I can’t follow the instructions on setting up a very simple modem , the only way a modem will work is if it is a modem that is not connected with a phone line , there is no such thing so there is no help that can be given , by all means send the technician but they will only confirm what I already know , the internet can not be connected here