TPG Community

Get online support

How to Buy a New Modem

SOLVED Go to solution
brucegow
Level 2

I have an existing TPG supplied modem Archer V1600v which is around 6 years old is starting to have some issues (it powers off and does not restart at all - no home power outage but the modem has no lights at all including power light). I would like to replace the modem before it completely dies, avoiding a longer delay before I am up and running. I am happy to get another TP-Link Archer, but how do I go about getting one ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi @brucegow

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We offer TP-Link VX220-G2v to all our NBN and TPG FTTB broadband services. Your options are as follows:

1. Pay $99.95 with $10 shipping fee

2. Free modem in exchange of 6 months contract and pay only the $10 shipping fee

Send us a private message with your chosen option along with your TPG customer ID or username, then we can continue the discussion from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Angeli

Hi @brucegow

We offer TP-Link VX220-G2v to all our NBN and TPG FTTB broadband services. Your options are as follows:

1. Pay $99.95 with $10 shipping fee

2. Free modem in exchange of 6 months contract and pay only the $10 shipping fee

Send us a private message with your chosen option along with your TPG customer ID or username, then we can continue the discussion from there. 

Regards, 

Angeli

peas
Level 2

Hi Angeli,

I'm replying to this because I have a similar request but can't PM you from here. Can you help me test my failing modem and, if needed, replace it?

Thanks

Peas

Angeli

Hi Peas, 

What specific issue are you currently experiencing with your modem? What's the make and model? 

goodrich
Level 2

i also need a new modem but couldn't PM

BasilDV

Hi @goodrich 

After reaching level 2 in the Community, you'll now be able to send a private message.

BasilDV

pwharto
Level 2

Hi Angeli,

I want a modem too. When I click on your name there is no button to send a message.

Angeli

Hi @pwharto

We've set a requirement where a new member must reach Level 2 to be able to send a PM. To reach this level, you just need to post or comment on a thread. Having that said, you can now send us a private message, provide us with your TPG customer ID or username and we can go from there.

Regards, 

Angeli