TPG Community

Get online support

I can run faster than this internet connection and I only have one leg

mags308a
Level 2

Hello,

Our internet connection has been cutting in and out for the last 3 days. We are lucky to be online for an hour before it disconnects for hours then re-connects. We have contacted TPG over this twice and both times we are put through all the same tests & checks without any issues. Problem gets escalated to Tech Ops and then we get a text saying all connections are fine and working normally. 

We finally get online and get pitiful speeds of ~ 1 - 2 mbps. 

Is there anything that can be done before I cancel this plan with TPG? Paying for a service which doesn't deliver anywhere near what it advertises is starting to annoy me.

I've been a loyal customer of TPG for over 10 years and am seriously considering trying my luck elsewhere.

Can anything be done to increase these speeds before my kids drive me up the wall?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @mags308a,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I've checked the account and seen that this case is still under investigation by our Engineering team.

I will chase this up with them and have someone to contact you within the day.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @mags308a,

Our Engineering team was trying to contact you, but you were unreachable.

They've requested for a TPG technician to help us with the investigation. Further updates with the schedule will be given once available.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

mags308a
Level 2
Hi BasilDV,
An appt has been made for a technician visit. I will respond once they have been.
Thanks
Ahra_G

You're very welcome, mags308a!

Just don't hesitate to let us know should you have further queries. 

Cheers!