TPG Community

Get online support

I had raised a request to move house.No response yet

Level 2

Hi ,

I am moving house tomorrow and i had a raised a request on 19th March to move my service.

Have not received any respone.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your query. This is an automated reply from TPG Moving Home.

Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.

For online TPG Support including options such as installation status, password reset, payment processing, technical support and other frequently asked questions, 

Kind Regards,
TPG Moving Home
Telephone: 1300 865 124
Fax: 02 9850 0813
63-65 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113

4 REPLIES 4
luisc

Hi 5509561,

I could suggest you to check on your TPG account. If you relocate service, you may be able to check the status on there.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/TPG-My-Account-Accessing-your-account-informati...

Level 2

Hi Luisc,

Thanks for your post. But I was not able to find any option in the menu to check the status of my enquiry to move home

rhyfelwr
Level 2

I emailed the relocations team on 20th March figuring that'd give them 2 weeks notice. No response. I put in a moving home request on 26th March (move in date got bumped because corona). Got an email in 28th March from the relocation team that didn't address any of my questions just asked the same thing as the moving home form.

Finally had a deduction from my bank (for the new modem) on 31st and got an email saying they were processing it. Since then, nothing. I'm halfway through using my month's mobile data because I work from home and the status hasn't changed. Don't hold your breath.

Level 2

I have a similar concern too. When I raised a request on March 19th ,I thought I had given them sufficeint time period to move my connection .But the irony is, even today (14/April/2020), If I chat with any if the customer care executive ,they ask me to send a mail to relocation@tpg.com.au , other than that I don't see any response or feedback from them.

And also I have consumed whole of  my mobile data allocated for the month Smiley Sad