TPG Community

Get online support

Installation appointment delay of 2 months

athatterjee
Level 2
I have taken up a new TPG NBN connection today. The modem is dispatched. The sales exrc on tpg sales phone line said the installation will be done by 10 days. When I paid the NBN install was set to 1 mar 2021. Its like 2 months away! This is impractical and being in cooling off shall I cancel the connection? Or is it realistic by escalation this will be done in 10 days.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @athatterjee 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the account.

The initial schedule was on 1 March 2021, however, our Provisioning team was able to get an earlier appointment to 24 February 2021. This has been sent to the email address registered on the account.

The Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days, but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

athatterjee
Level 2
Hi @BasilDV

Just to update you I have on the app tried to reschedule and got the 24 Feb 21 date.whicj is still 6 weeks off than the SLA of 10 days and the information phone sales guy told when selling me this.
I have urgency and need this installation done by next week. I have raised tickets to this effect Viz. 62385077 - Please help by providing a date of next week.
BasilDV

Hi @athatterjee

We understand that our Accounts team has been in touch and they've requested for an earlier schedule, however, it can't be guaranteed as it will depend on the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

Your case manager will be in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV