Intermittent internet

Level 2

Last two weeks have had intermittent  internet connection or extremely slow download speeds. This is in spite of apparently high upload speed. 

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @6533586 ,

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to know that you're having issue with the connection.  We'd love to help see what causing dropouts with the service and get to the bottom of this.We tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately it does not show any matching records.

Please PM us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

BasilDV

Hi @6533586 

Thanks for providing your account details via PM.

@Shane is currently not available so I'm stepping in.

I've tested the NBN network and was not able to detect any fault. The connection shows stable for 3 days and counting as I've checked the session.

It seems that there was an upgrade or change within the NBN network last 26th of August, which may cause the dropouts. This upgrade is needed to make sure the quality of the service that customers are receiving.

Are you able to test your speed again? Please run the test on both Wired and Wireless connection for comparison.

If it's still showing a slow speed, please let us know and will check it further.

Regards,

BasilDV