TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection dropping out

kennylee83
Level 2

The Internet keeps cutting off. It will be back for a couple of minutes and then turn off again. 

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @kennylee83

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

In your case, I have raised the issue to our Engineering team for further investigation. Kindly await updates via phone call or SMS. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

kennylee83
Level 2

Hi Ahra

Thank you for your update. There are no NBN outage from our area. 

I had someone try to call and I requested a call back but I havent heard from them again. 

I want to make sure that if a technician is coming out, its not anything we need to pay for before I accept any visits. 

Can you please help with checking this or get someone to call me again? The internet is still on and off all the time. 

BasilDV

Hi @kennylee83

The technician that was requested will be free of charge.

Please respond to the SMS that was sent by our Engineers to book the earliest appointment available.

Stay safe,

BasilDV

kennylee83
Level 2

Hi

Thank you, can you please ask your engineer to send again. the last one was cancelled. 

BasilDV

Hi @kennylee83

If you'll confirm the given attendance, then will advise our Engineers to book it instead.

BasilDV