TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection keeps dropping out randomly

SOLVED Go to solution
johnkillara2017
Level 3

Dear TPG Support Team,

These couple weeks, my internet kept dropping off randomly. It was not constantly but it happened couple times a day, however, the connection could recover autimatically itself after a while. 

Currently, my family members are working from home, it is annoying if the drop off happens during the online meetings (already happened actually). 

Could anyone please look into this issue and provide a solution? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

John

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Thanks for the confirmation, this has been escalated to our Engineering Team, updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call. Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Thank you Shane.

Please find the information of the NBN box below:

NBN P/N: 10029433

P/N:1000608

S/N: A1L4PJ696602499

HFC MAC ID: C8 52 61 01 D9 65

Regards,

John

View solution in original post

johnkillara2017
Level 3

Thank you so much, the problem has been sort out.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
johnkillara2017
Level 3

Happened again this morn at 9:38, but it recovered itself at 9:41

Shane

Hi @johnkillara2017

Thanks for raising this to us. We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. We ran an initial test it shows a possible line fault affecting the service. We will raise this to our Engineering Team for further assessment an investigation. Please confirm the MAC address and the serial number to the NBN Box.

Regards,

Dear TPG Support Team,

These couple weeks, my internet kept dropping off randomly. It was not constantly but it happened couple times a day, however, the connection could recover autimatically itself after a while. 

Currently, my family members are working from home, it is annoying if the drop off happens during the online meetings (already happened actually). 

Could anyone please look into this issue and provide a solution? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

John

johnkillara2017
Level 3

Thank you Shane.

Regards,

John

Shane

Thanks for the confirmation, this has been escalated to our Engineering Team, updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call. Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Thank you Shane.

Regards,

John

johnkillara2017
Level 3

Thank you so much, the problem has been sort out.

BasilDV

We're glad that this case has been resolved @johnkillara2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV