TPG Community

Get online support

Internet down all day 20/02/21 Blinking second light. Nbn

mattbarkerart
Level 3

Hi there, Since some time last night our NBN is down again.
It's just blinking the second light periodically trying to connect.

Its the only thing connected to the line and the cables are fine. I've restarted the router multiple times.

Please fix asap!
Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @mattbarkerart

Recent update showed that the issue has been raised to our Engineering Team which confirmed that your connection is now working. I've also managed to run remote tests which confirms that your internet is now working for almost a day now.

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G

mattbarkerart
Level 3

Thanks, yes It's working now, but at 57mbs. Prior to the day it was down, it was closer to 100mbs. If this could be checked please, as im paying for the higher plan.

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @mattbarkerart

Thanks for the update.

We've tested the line and it shows that the modem is getting a lower sync speed compared before.

We'll raise this with our NBN Engineers and updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

mattbarkerart
Level 3

Thanks , I've booked with the NBN technician for Thursday the 25th to address the speed issue.
Our connection has gone down again today. Same as original issue, blinking light modem wont connect.

If theres anything that can be done in the meantime, even at the lower speed, it would be appreciated. We can only work on phone data for so long.

Also, Will I be reimbursed any fees for this month?

Thanks.