TPG Community

Get online support

Internet down in Balmain?

Clanren
Level 2
No faults being reported but my internet has been down for 40mins. Can i please get an update on whether this is a fault with my connection or maintenace?
4 REPLIES 4
Leigh
Level 2

Yep, mine's down too. Has been since about 10am. 

NBN Modem is connected and all lights are on, but the TPG Router has the internet light off.

Looking at the logs on the router it shows "ppp3 Timeout waiting for PAD0 packets" which means it's trying to establish a connection with TPG's servers but is getting no response as far as I understand.

Clanren
Level 2
TPG can you please reply on whether this is outage or maintenance and whem service will be resumed?
Ahra_G

Hi @Clanren

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

I've managed to locate your account and have detected that your internet is now working. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @Leigh

I've searched for your account using your Community details and have seen that your internet is now working. 

For reference,  you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection.

You may also check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G