TPG Community

Get online support

Internet down since Monday

SOLVED Go to solution
sdag1
Level 2

Hi all. I'm a TPG NBN user as is my mum. This question is about my mums account. She has had no internet & worryingly as she is 80yrs old, no phone since Monday. Symptom started as just phone not working. My sister contacted TPG and was advised to try restart modem, which she did and since then no internet either. Internet light is not lit on modem. I have since been over to visit and checked modem, cables etc & also gave modem another reboot. I called TPG on Monday and received a fault ticket number. And we are still waiting. Not a word since from TPG.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @sdag1,

Thanks for sending us your details. We apologise for the delay and understand you feel that your connection issue is taking far too long to resolve.

We can see that this issue is now being handled by our Engineering Team and currently under assessment. We'll chase this with them and request for urgent feedback when it's available.

We apologise for any inconvenience. Further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

sdag1
Level 2

an update, TPG tech came out on Saturday I think it was and identified issue as being with NBN. NBN tech visited Tuesday and fixed isswue. A break in wire somewhere down street I think

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sdag1
Level 2

If a moderator reads this, ticket number is 9629377

Just on phone to TPG again now and they tell me there was no mention of an interrnet issue on that ticket. Fantastic

BasilDV

Hi @sdag1 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to review the notes from the escalated case and learned that it is still being investigated.

We'll chase this with our Engineering team and have someone to contact you or your sister to provide further updates.

If you have a preferred number to be contacted, please send it via private message.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Regards,

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @sdag1,

Thanks for sending us your details. We apologise for the delay and understand you feel that your connection issue is taking far too long to resolve.

We can see that this issue is now being handled by our Engineering Team and currently under assessment. We'll chase this with them and request for urgent feedback when it's available.

We apologise for any inconvenience. Further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call.

Cheers!

sdag1
Level 2

an update, TPG tech came out on Saturday I think it was and identified issue as being with NBN. NBN tech visited Tuesday and fixed isswue. A break in wire somewhere down street I think

BasilDV

Thank you for the update @sdag1.

We can confirm that the service is now back to normal and running within specification.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV