Welcome to the Community!
A request to update your modem's firmware has been sent. Please ensure to leave your modem turned on for at least 24-48hrs for the update to take effect.
I've managed to run remote test and have found no fault on the line that can be service affecting. The modem shows connected for almost a day now which is an indication of a stable connection.
There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:
1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.
In the event that you experience dropouts via Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it
Should the issue persists, please don't hesitate to contact us again.