Get online support

Internet keeps dropping out

SOLVED Go to solution
Kmal
Level 2
Yes same here
RajenS

Hi @Kmal 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Kmal
Level 2
Done
RajenS

Hi @Kmal 

Looking at your account now 

Thanks 

Rajen

RajenS

Hi @Kmal 

I can see Telstra cable got damaged 760M from the exchange,
A team member will call you shortly, confirm the appointment time. 

Please check your PM for Ticket Number 

Thanks
Rajen

shipwreck
Level 2

Hi Rajen,

Could you check # 10433839 and #10449707 for me please? Same deal - dropped packets and subsequent connection drop-out. Seems to have started around the 2 outages at our exchange around that same time (Fri 27th Mar).

Much appreciated.

Poland

sorrel
Level 2

I am having the same problem for about a week now. Internet drop out sporadically throughout the day.

Eooker
Level 3

An update whether it is an unidentified problem or a problem that has no expected resolution date would be good. At least that would mean there's some form of communication. I'm not sure what is happening now, but it's still ongoing.

Caintoad89
Level 2
We are experiencing these same issues. Dropping out constantly.
Can't get internet at the back bedrooms of the house.
All apps on tv just go to a black screen.
amitsanon
Level 2

We are also experiencing a drop once or twice a day. Some times the net comes back on its own but sometimes we have to restart the router.

Also, we get very inconsistent speeds..... sometimes as low as 5Mbps  with is significantly low than the speed we signed up for.

What is the best way to ensure network and speed consistency. With both of us WFH these days and lots of calls, this drop and speed inconsistency is a very big problem for us.

-Amit