That's right, the black box is your Arris device. Since all the lights on your devices indicate good connectivity, this is possibly a browsing issue only. Are you connected via wireless? Do you have a computer connected thru ethernet?
Hi, the problem was occurring whether connected to wireless or wired/ethernet.
I rang Tech Support and resolved the issue. I needed to do a hard reset (factory reset) of the modem by pushing a pin into the small hole at the back of the modem.
When I did this hard reset, I needed to re set up my wifi name and password
- I checked the label on the back of the modem for my default wifi SSID name and password
- I reconnected to the wifi on my phone using that default wifi SSID name and password
- I visited 192.168.1.1 on my phone while connected to wifi to access the modem configuration
- I entered username admin and password admin
- I clicked Start Wizard and changed the wifi name and password back to what I had before
- Tech Support said if I need to do this again I can followed Step 3 CONFIGURING MODEM using the modem guide at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/setup/modem_support_hfc