TPG Community

Get online support

Internet light off

Shane

Hi @jack3,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using your community details and ran an initial test. It shows your service is connected for 12h 20m. We'd like to confirm if you're still having issues with the connection.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @manting1103,

Are you still have no connection with your service? Please see our initial response to your post located here.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @toowong_sri,

We're glad to know that your internet is back on. What troubleshooting have you done with the home phone issue? Is there any changes on the physical setup?

Cheers!

toowong_sri
Level 2
There is no change in any physical setup. I did do a modem reset to factory because I didn't remember the password. I followed the modem setup guide and entered my password. Is there any setting I need to do for phone? Currently when I call my number I get number is not valid. And when I call out I get a buzz.
Shane

Hi @toowong_sri,

Thanks for the confirmation. I'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further investigation and real-time testing. PM me your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

aaronmanho
Level 3
I have the same problem
The internet light is off too.
Will

Hi @aaronmanho,

I'm sorry to hear about the service disruption. The reason why your service isn't working at the moment is due to an NBN outage affecting 18 customers.

This outage was raised by NBNCo today at 2:58 AEST. There's no specific details  yet as to what has caused the issue. The latest update from NBNCo (3:12PM AEST) shows that they have engaged their Field Services to investigate the issue on-site. Since it's still under initial investigation, NBNCo was not able to provide an Estimated Time of Restoration (ETR) yet. Nonetheless, I have this issue raised for monitoring. You will be notified via SMS once the issue has been resolved.

If you have further questions or clarifications, leave us a message.

Regards,

aaronmanho
Level 3
The light turn back on yesterday but it is off again.
Will

Hi @aaronmanho

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having the same trouble.

From what I can tell, the outage raised by NBNco was tagged as resolved at 10:23PM AEST last night (June 17). However, NBNCo raised a new outage report today at 3:14PM AEST. Based on the latest update posted 3:54PM AEST, they have dispatched a Field technician to check it further.

We still have our monitoring ticket opened. Once we have a confirmation that the outage has been resolved, you will be notified via SMS.

Regards,