TPG Community

Get online support

Internet not working

Smith80
Level 2

Installation all complete have a text message, have email confirmation. Have latest TPG modem VX420-g2h - which came today.

All lights come on on the modem with "internet", all the NBN FTTC lights are on - problem.

Try and use internet via wifi... Re-directs : " Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured".

I have done switched off both modem and NBN box.  Turned my computer off - waited for 1 hr.

Still nothing??

2 REPLIES 2
david64
Level 15

Hi @Smith80 . You might be able to do manual config.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Modems-and-Devices/Setup-and-Configuration-for-TP-Link-VX420-G2v-mod...

There is a section on entering your username and password.

Ahra_G

Hi @Smith80,

For modem setup, you may check this article on how to setup your NBN connection: New Connection Setup Help

I've ran a remote test and have detected an internet connection. Should this not be the case, please let us know of your most convenient time to receive a call so we can have our Tech team to assist you.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Installation all complete have a text message, have email confirmation. Have latest TPG modem VX420-g2h - which came today.

All lights come on on the modem with "internet", all the NBN FTTC lights are on - problem.

Try and use internet via wifi... Re-directs : " Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured".

I have done switched off both modem and NBN box.  Turned my computer off - waited for 1 hr.

Still nothing??