Internet not working

Gautamvbaindur
Level 2
Hi,
My ADSL internet suddenly stopped working. I can't see the ADSL and internet lights on the modem blinking. I spoke to an agent and he has given me a ticket number and told me that some technician will get in touch with me within 48 hours. This is so unacceptable. Both me and my wife work from home. How do you expect us to work without internet? How do you plan to compensate us for this outage and work hours lost?
6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @Gautamvbaindur 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team. The case has been raised to our Engineers for further investigation and updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Gautamvbaindur
Level 2
Hi, technician came today and informed that it'll take 2 weeks to fix this issue. Please advice what you are going to do about this and what alternative can you provide for me to connect to the internet? How do you plan to compensate for all this mental stress in these time when all of us are working from home?
I need a resolution ASAP
Gautamvbaindur
Level 2
I just spoke to your customer support and they're offering me a 20gb sim card as an alternative. Are you kidding me? 20gb for 2 weeks with 2 people working from home and 2 kids?? It's really ridiculous
Shane

Hi @Gautamvbaindur,

The issue affecting the service is now being handled by our Engineering Team. We will raise this to them for additional reference on the ongoing investigation and have arranged them to contact you tomorrow.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi, technician came today and informed that it'll take 2 weeks to fix this issue. Please advice what you are going to do about this and what alternative can you provide for me to connect to the internet? How do you plan to compensate for all this mental stress in these time when all of us are working from home?
I need a resolution ASAP
Gautamvbaindur
Level 2
Why was this message conveniently ignored?
Riezl

Hi @Gautamvbaindur, we have made another follow up with our Engineering Team and we have advised the Case Engineer to contact you to further discuss the status of the case.

Kindly await further updates within the day.