TPG Community

Get online support

Internet suddenly stopped this afternoon

Hahntt
Level 2
My fttc nbn broadband suddenly stoppoed working today. No outage reported on tpg website. Followed tpg instructions of checking/ rebooting / unplug/ plug cables @ both nbn and other box. All lights on nbn box on green, dsl modem lights wan and power hard green on but no internet light. Checked dsl vr16 configuration stating dsl operation connect but dsl disconnected (?). Exhausted trying but still No internet connect. Please help as i am wfh and some implementation for work scheduled sunday 14/2 afternoon that i have to logon. Very heavily depend on the internet for my wfh during business days as well. I am desperate to get help from you guy. Very much appreciated...
8 REPLIES 8
adamnjess
Level 2
I’m in the exact same boat!
Have tried logging this problem on the app, phoning, Facebook message, community question - still no luck getting any answers.
Hahntt
Level 2
I've also logged fault# 11215466 via my tpg app as my call to tpg support suggested so and call then disconnected without any answer.
Azusa
Level 2
Same. Logged case no answer phone call couldn’t get through. Tpg is hopeless like that
Hahntt
Level 2
To whom in tpg might concern, I'm preparing to switch provider after nearly 20 years with tpg. Customer services do not exist in tpg. All falling to deaf ears. Many thanks for your 'great' customer services. If such existing !!!!
Hahntt
Level 2
Timeout waiting for PADO MSGS IN THE LOG. Previous post resolved seem caused by network maintenance. Any such maintenace atm ? Can't see any such maintenance on tpg website atm !!!!!

PPP: ppp3 Timeout waiting for PADO packets

PPP: ppp3
Ahra_G

Hi @Hahntt, @adamnjess@Azusa

There was a network issue with most of the NBN FTTC connection which should have been resolved now. 

I've managed to check all of your services and have detected that internet should be working now. 

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again should you require further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Azusa
Level 2
Thanks Arah_G, believe it or not I actually did everything you said on the list.
Tpg service status said no issues. Checked my location on nbnco site and service status was fine. Check my router, reset my router, checked my nbn modem, reset the modem, none worked and needed to log on for work. Ended up calling your customer service, waited forever and then finally got through to someone. According to them they had to reset something from your end and thankfully it fixed it. I would guess if I waited I probably won’t be able to work today either.
Hahntt
Level 2
Same here Azusa. Thanks arah_g for fixing it. Just a draw of the luck that we can get through the calls with patience (!) and have somebody capable of knowing whats going on and fixing it. Otherwise you wait forever for someone attending your fault ticket and be out of job to centrelink by then considering wfh situation now.