TPG Community

Get online support

Is anyone there at TPG??!!

oliverperry
Level 2

We are moving home and would like to relocate our plan to our new address. Is there a way for me to do this for a selected date in the future? From what I can tell, you can move your plan online via the 'Move Home' process, but it doesn't let you select a date for when you'd like this to happen. We are moving on 6th May, so I would like to organise for our wifi to still be working in our current place up until then, but switched over to our new place on the 6th so it's up and running when we move in. Please help - this should be a simple answer and process. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
David_M

Hi @oliverperry 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @oliverperry 

Short answer is No.

There are too many variables in this. We are very much at the whim of NBN/Telstra and their scheduling times, and depending on areas, work loads for them be high or low at any given time with longer or shorter wait times.

Due to current environment all providers are in, relocation times are on the longer side and i suggest starting a relocation ASAP to avoid delays at your new address at the small risk of losing service at your current address.

Regards,

David_M