TPG Community

Get online support

It's not going to be solved forever

hidetaka
Level 2

I have been without internet connection for over 2 months with my TPG contract.

And no matter how many times I contacted support, there was no connection.

The information isn't shared internally, so I have to explain the same thing over and over again, every time. It's horrible.

Despite TPG's suggestion that I don't have to pay the usage fee until the issue is resolved, I'm still being asked to pay.

In addition, the person in charge did not contact me on the appointed day, and even when I contacted him, he ignored me.

I've never seen such a horrible level of service.

10 REPLIES 10
KarlB

Hi @hidetaka,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @hidetaka,

Can you please confirm your current modem/router FTTP setup please? Your setup should look like the below image except your modem/router should be plugged into Uni-D3.

If you're able to take photos of your modem/router and NBN NTD including lights and where the cables connect this would help us move forward.

FTTP setup.png

Regards,

Karl

hidetaka
Level 2

Hi KarIB

Thank you for your reply.

I've already checked it many times with your support staffs and after investigation, they said the problem was the wrong NBN serial number.

If you are an employee of TPG, you can ask them to check their internal information. Please understand how much time I am paying for. I don't see the point of having to explain it from the beginning every time the other person changes.

And can you tell Raymond to check the situation and get back to you right away? Anyway, the response is too bad.

KarlB

Hi @hidetaka

I just found your fault ticket, and can see you have been having ongoing issues. I have requested for Provisioning to investigate, and asked if Raymond is available to call you back.

Regards,

Karl

hidetaka
Level 2

Hi  KarIB

Thank you for your quick reply.

Please call Trieu, the other contact person registered in my account, at 0420-814-084

She understands all situations and can speak English.

KarlB

Hi @hidetaka,

No worries, I'll update the contact details.

Regards,

Karl

hidetaka
Level 2

Hi @KarlB 

I'm sure she's already registered. You're not registered?

Regards,

Hidetaka

KarlB

Hi @hidetaka 

I'm not sure what you mean by "I'm sure she's already registered. You're not registered?"

Regards,

Karl

hidetaka
Level 2

Hi @KarlB 

Thank you for your reply.

"I'll update the contact details" you said.

What contacts are you going to update?
Trieu, who I told you about the other day, should already be registered as a contact person.

Regards,

Hidetaka