TPG Community

Get online support

Just a question about average speeds

Krystallin21
Level 2
So, I already have an average speed of 100 down and around 18-20 upload each day, never dips, doesn't really change. It's been very consistent, which is rare for a HFC connection.

My question is actually based towards the ultrafast plans that offer 250mbps download. I was wondering what the typical upload is on that plan, as I'm a streamer and typically need at least the 18-20, but would rather a higher upload speed.

Does anyone have any insight as to the average upload speed of the 250mbps ultrafast plans available?
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Krystallin21 ,

TPG will revise the Typical Evening Download for our NBN Superfast and Ultra speeds once it has collected enough data on the speed performance of these plans. We will post further information when it becomes availabe here in the community.

Cheers!

@Krystallin21 wrote:
So, I already have an average speed of 100 down and around 18-20 upload each day, never dips, doesn't really change. It's been very consistent, which is rare for a HFC connection.

My question is actually based towards the ultrafast plans that offer 250mbps download. I was wondering what the typical upload is on that plan, as I'm a streamer and typically need at least the 18-20, but would rather a higher upload speed.

Does anyone have any insight as to the average upload speed of the 250mbps ultrafast plans available?