TPG Community

Get online support

Keep POP3 email after disconnecting ADSL?

amclar
Level 2

I've been a happy TPG ADSL customer for 10 years, and have used my @tpg.com.au address a lot, over that period.

For family reasons Im 'moving to a different home, which already has NBN connected through a different service provider. So I will need (regretfully) to disconnect my ADSL service from TPG.

However I'd like to keep my @tpg.com.au email addresss. Sending "please note change of email" notices to 10 years' worth of contacts is a big job.

Does TPG have a facility whereby I can keep my TPG email address, without having any Internet connection through TPG?

Very grateful for any info.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @amclar,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We regret to hear that you'll be cancelling your TPG service as you've been with us for so long.

We do offer an Email only account. It will only cost you $27.50 per year for POP3 account. You may refer to this link for more information.

If you would like to discuss this further along with the request to cancel the account, I'll arrange a call from our Accounts team. Please shoot me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV