TPG Community

Get online support

Keep delaying my appointmment

angie87yc
Level 2
I received a call on the 12/11 from someone calling from tpg to confirm my appointment on the 15/11 and received a text message and email on yesterday that my appointment been rescheduled!!! What this meaning!! When I spoked to the guy calling from nbn that the appoinment is confirmed!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @angie87yc

Thanks for raising this with us.

We checked the account and learned that due to technician capacity issue the schedule was moved.

The earliest date available has been booked by your case manager and updates will be provided once available.

BasilDV

angie87yc
Level 2
I'm not accepting this as from the 6/11 the technician forgot and tpg /nbn promise that will be install on the 15/11 and now delay till 22/11 but still keep charging me for the internet fee which I don't use a single of the service. Later than will keep delay and delay my appointment again and again with so many reason.
angie87yc
Level 2
I'm not accepting this as from the 6/11 the technician forgot and tpg /nbn promise that will be install on the 15/11 and now delay till 22/11 but still keep charging me for the internet fee which I don't use a single of the service!!!!!. If nbn so lack of technician from the beginning don't change my original appointment on the 18/11!!! Later than will keep delay and delay my appointment again and again with so many reason!!!!!
Shane

Hi @angie87yc,

Due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end. TPG do not have control with the installation of the service, please be assured that we are working closely with NBNCo to do the best we can to bring forward the appointment.We apologise for the inconvenience and our service delivery team will be in touch with you when update becomes available.

Regards,

I'm not accepting this as from the 6/11 the technician forgot and tpg /nbn promise that will be install on the 15/11 and now delay till 22/11 but still keep charging me for the internet fee which I don't use a single of the service!!!!!. If nbn so lack of technician from the beginning don't change my original appointment on the 18/11!!! Later than will keep delay and delay my appointment again and again with so many reason!!!!!