TPG Community

Get online support

Last chance before Telco Ombudsman

alexjev
Level 2

This is your last opportunity to fix our Broadband to the Premium 85Mbps speed we have been paying for since upgrading in May.

i have called multiple times only to be left on hold, on one occasion I was left on hold for 3 HOURS! Not acceptable.

i have done daily speed tests using your preferred speed test Co along with others and all give the same result. LESS THAN 10 MPBS.

I hereby advise if this is not rectified within 24 hours I will be filing a complaint with the Telco Ombudsman.

I also expect a refund on the billing since we have not received the service we have paid for.

3 REPLIES 3
PeterW

Hello alexjev,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community, I would like to have a look at your service to resolve your sync speed problem.
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

alexjev
Level 2

Finally, after constant calls to sort our upgraded plan to NBN100, we were told our modem/router was faulty and would be replaced within 3 days. Unfortunately this did not happen as the CS officer forgot to order it which meant yet another phone call.

finally we received the new modem, set it up and are now getting the speed we should be getting as of 5pm 31 July 2020.

on that note, I wish to formally request a refund on the charges from May when we upgraded the service and were paying for NBN100 but were not getting this service.

if you could please arrange this promptly and confirm that this been processed that would be appreciated.

funnily enough, we were so sick of not getting what we were paying for so through your online process, went to our account and downgraded our plan 5 weeks ago which was not done. Since we are now getting what we are paying for we will stick to NBN100.

thank you

BasilDV

Hi @alexjev

We're glad that the service is working within range now.

We'll forward your request to your case manager for further assessment.

Updates will be given once available.

BasilDV