TPG Community

Get online support

Lost TPG ADSL connection

dee_joe
Level 2

Hi,

I lost TPG ADSL internet connection since a week ago. I have restarted the modem many times and all lights on as usual but still, I cannot access the internet until now. My modem is Huawei Media Router 300Mbps. 

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Good day @dee_joe.

Welcome to TPG Community!

Do you have a home phone to check if it has a dial tone? What is the light status of the modem? Indicate if the DSL/ADSL light is off or flashing. Have you tried to connect your modem to a different wall socket (if any)?

We also want to look into your account to understand the situation. We failed to locate your account using your community details. Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or CID number.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi @dee_joe,

Thanks for sending your account details via PM.

I've checked the account and can see that the internet sync speed that you are currently getting is quite low. I've run some remote line test and was able to detect a possible line fault, but can't verify if it's on your internal wiring or external wiring.

I will arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further. Please PM me your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi @dee_joe,

PM received.

I will notify our Tech team to contact you at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Erika

Hi @dee_joe

I can see that one of our Engineers has tried to get in touch with you to provide updates regarding the status of their investigation however, it seems that you've missed their call. 

Our Engineers have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the Telstra. This unfortunately means only Telstra technicians have the authority to fix this fault. Due to this, our engineers have arranged a Telstra technician to be sent out between now and 25 May. As of the moment, your attendance is not required. 

Our Engineers will continue to handle and manage your case and will provide you feedback as soon as additional information becomes available. 

Nevertheless, feel free to message us should you need further assistance. 

Cheers, 

dee_joe
Level 2

Thank you @Erika

Erika

You're welcome dee_joe! 

Let us know should you need further assistance. Smiley Happy