TPG Community

Get online support

Lost connection after calling support

Timtun
Level 2

Hi,

Called support today for issues accessing one website. After they ran their tests and reset my line I can no longer connect at all. Apparently a tech needs to be sent out to resolve which seems strange as it was all working besides the one site before I called. Was told I would get a call back from an engineer however that never occurred just an SMS confirming an on site visit. The dispatch person then called but couldn't provide any other details. Does this sound right?

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @Timtun

Welcome to the Community! 

I've since pulled up your account using your Community details and it showed that the issue was raised to our Engineering Team and we apologise for the lack of contact received as expected. We rely on Telstra to provide the service therefore we are subjected to their timeframe hence no sooner update has was provided. 

The appointment is already confirmed for tomorrow, 10 June 2019 between 12NN - 5PM. Please ensure that you or someone of legal age is present during the visit. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @Timtun

We're glad to see that the issue is now resolved and that the service is now up and running.

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers!