TPG Community

Get online support

Modem stating wan is unplugged

SOLVED Go to solution
BasilDV

Hi @Jessicahewitt

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your Community details and reviewed the notes.

The modem was not sent when it was initially requested as the payment for the shipping fee was not received. This is due to the rejection using the Direct debit on the account.

We understand that you've recently updated the DD on the account and the payment is currently in progress. It may take 2 to 4 business days for it to be cleared by the bank, once done, the modem/router will be shipped.

Further updates will be given by your case manager.

BasilDV

Jessicahewitt
Level 3
Shipping was meant to be waived according to the phone call i received on the 7th of Dec.

The direct debit details were never wrong, and I had over $200 stolen from my account when only $53 was owing.

The modem/router was meant to be shipped on the 7th at the latest according to what I was told by tpg.
Jessicahewitt
Level 3
I will wait for the new modem/router, however if the same issue persists with the new modem/router, I will comment back if anyone can offer any solutions. Unfortunately I’m now almost out of phone data as I use it for my hobby business and to entertain my 4 asd kids, so might not be able to get back here until the home internet is working again.
BasilDV

Hi @Jessicahewitt 

We understand that the new modem has been received and working within specification.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV