Moved home

SOLVED Go to solution
johnmcgirr1296
Level 3
Hello, I’ve recently relocated and I got a message from TPG saying my internet is ready to go, I don’t have the original supplied modem as it was destroyed during the move but I have 2 other VDSL modems I have a DSL link but when I put in my TPG username an password I still cannot connect to the internet on both modems.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @johnmcgirr1296, we have checked the status of your service and it appears that the modem is not getting any line signal and it is the reason why the internet is still not working even if you've configured the settings.

Can you provide us the make and model of your 2 VDSL modems? Please also advise us if you're at home so we can run additional tests.

We'll wait for your response.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Riezl

Hi @johnmcgirr1296, we have checked the status of your service and it appears that the modem is not getting any line signal and it is the reason why the internet is still not working even if you've configured the settings.

Can you provide us the make and model of your 2 VDSL modems? Please also advise us if you're at home so we can run additional tests.

We'll wait for your response.

johnmcgirr1296
Level 3
Thankyou for getting back to me, but it’s ok I had the modem configured wrong but sorted it out. Thankyou for your concern but the issue is resolved.
Riezl

Is the internet working now, @johnmcgirr1296?

johnmcgirr1296
Level 3
It was working extremely well on the 6th after I had configured the modem I was getting around 93mbps, but on the 7th and today it’s sitting around 20mbps I don’t understand why though.
BasilDV

Hi @johnmcgirr1296

We are unable to detect any fault within the NBN network.

We've created an article that will guide you on how to troubleshoot a slow speed issue.

In case you are using a WiFi connection, then the signal might be experiencing some interference. Here's a link that will guide you on how to improve your home network.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

abirahmad12
Level 2
That’s correct i don’t have connection please help me to have connection
abirahmad12
Level 2
I have nbn bundle yes i am at home