TPG Community

Get online support

Moving Home - NBN to ADSL

SOLVED Go to solution
andydolphin
Level 2

Hi.

We will shortly be moving house and currently have NBN connected at the current place. We are 9 months into an 18 month contract.

NBN isn't available at the new house, and only have the option of ADSL.

Aside from the moving home fee, are there any other fees associated with transferring the account halfway through the 18 month NBN contract?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi andydolphin

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I've managed to pull up your account using your Community details and it shows that you are indeed still under contract. 

The standard relocation fee is $99.95 which can still be discussed with our Moving Home team. If you can send your best contact number and preferred time to be contacted via private message, I can organise a call back to be made from their team. 

We'll wait for your response. 

Thank you! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi andydolphin

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I've managed to pull up your account using your Community details and it shows that you are indeed still under contract. 

The standard relocation fee is $99.95 which can still be discussed with our Moving Home team. If you can send your best contact number and preferred time to be contacted via private message, I can organise a call back to be made from their team. 

We'll wait for your response. 

Thank you! 

Ahra_G

Good day, andydolphin

Should you still require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Cheers! 

Viengsamai
Level 2
My new address is 94 Windsor Bldv,Derrimut Vic 3026. please organise trasfer NBN to my new house as soon as posible.Thanks.