TPG Community

Get online support

Moving home with NBN

huhao1987
Level 2
Hi,
I was using NBN in the old house, and I applied the "moving home" several days ago. Also yesterday I moved to the new property and I checked the status said Installation
Your installation is progressing.

We’re working hard on getting the service available for you. We'll keep you posted on the progress!

The new landlord left an old nbn box and I have a nbn modern from last house. Can I use them for connection?
I used to plan the internet can be connected when I arrived the new house, but it didn't.Is there possible to connect it ASAP?
Thank you.
8 REPLIES 8
Riezl

Hi @huhao1987 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and check the status of the service relocation.

To send a PM, please refe rto this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Riezl

Hi @huhao1987 , thanks for providing the account details via PM. 

I have checked your account and NBN classified your address as service class 34. Meaning the address has been connected to NBN network before and should have an existing NCD.

If you can't find the NCD, we'll raise your concern to our Provisioning Team and a Case Manager will be in touch to further discuss the matter.

Kindly await further updates within 24 hours.

huhao1987
Level 2
Hi, after 2 days trying, I still can't connect to the internet. My situation is: I just received a new fttc from you, but not a router from you.so I try to use my own one to connect. But I have try my best to do anything, it's still not working. Do I have to use your specific router to connect? I am working at home, but the internet makes me can't do anything in this three days, and it's public holiday right now. So it might be 7 days I can't do anything.
Riezl

Hi @huhao1987, did you receive the NCD? Are you able to provide the make and model of the modem you're using?

huhao1987
Level 2
Did you mean the fttc network connection device? Yes, I received, and 4 lights on when I connect it to the wall and router. I am not sure the modem you said is router or not. If it is, I have two routers, and both of them didn't work. One is huawei hg659, the other is dlink dsl2877al.
Riezl

Thanks for the details. You can leave the Huawei HG659 connected to the NCD while we make a follow up with our Provisioning Team regarding the service activation. You will be contacted by the Case Manager for any additional updates.

huhao1987
Level 2
my wife and I spent morw than 6 hours to chat with the case manager, technical guy in these days, but no one can really help. Firstly, I am really sure I connect everything on right way. Please check the image of NCD, all lights are on. And on the router, internet light is flashing. I connect my computer to the router, and config in the router setting, it just always said internet connection failed.
Riezl

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot. We have already made a follow up with our Provisioning Team.