TPG Community

Get online support

Moving home with no progress on installation

SOLVED Go to solution
srossoun10
Level 3
Hello, on the 4th of January 2021 I submitted an NBN Moving Home Request to be installed by the 16th of January.

I understand the email I received said it would be installed in less than 10 business days however since then the progress of the installation has been stuck on processing the payment. I would like to know if the payment is pending under my old debit card and not the current new one I use to pay the bill.

I would also like to know the whether the installation has gone well or not.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @srossoun10

We'll advise our Moving home team to process the order tomorrow.

You'll be notified via Email/SMS or phone call once an update becomes available.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
BasilDV

Hi @srossoun10 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it shows that the installation of your service is in progress. You may check the installation here: Check or Reschedule Your TPG Installation via tpg.com.au/install

We'll chase this with our NBN Service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

srossoun10
Level 3

Thanks for the reply.

I did what you suggested and it is currently still processing my payment with no changes since the 4th. Please let me know if the payment is under my old debit card or not which is the reason why it has take so long to process. If it still is under, I have already put in a decent amount that should be enough for the installation cost. 

I eagerly wait for the NBN Service delivery team and a case manager's message.

Thanks again for the help.

Sros.

BasilDV

Hi @srossoun10

We were advised by our NBN Service delivery team that the relocation order is pending since it was set to commence on the 16 January 2021.

Would you like to proceed with the relocation order? There's a possibility that the service will be installed right away and the service in the current address will be disconnected.

Your new address is tagged under the service class 13, which means that all the needed infrastructure is in place and the service will be activated remotely. This usually takes 24 to 48 hours to be activated given that there's no issues within the NBN infrastructure.

Let me know of your decision and we will advise our Moving home team to process the order.

BasilDV

srossoun10
Level 3

Hi BasilDV,

Thanks for letting me know about this situation. We are preparing to completely move ourself in tomorrow, with the big stuff such as the bedframes on Saturday. I would like to proceed with the relocation order by tomorrow (Friday 15th of January) if possible. I understand that the service in the current address will be disconnected if done on Friday. 

If it is not possible by tomorrow then I would not mind it activating on the set date of 16 January 2021. 

Thanks again for the answers and help, much appreciated.

Sros.

BasilDV

Hi @srossoun10

We'll advise our Moving home team to process the order tomorrow.

You'll be notified via Email/SMS or phone call once an update becomes available.

BasilDV

srossoun10
Level 3

Thank you again. 

I would like to be notified by email first then SMS as well.

Much appreciated, 

Sros.

Riezl

It appears that you have processed the relocation online and kindly await further updates via Email or SMS.

srossoun10
Level 3
Hello, I still haven't seen any progress since the messages from yesterday and was told that I'd be notified via email or SMS about the installation.

I am currently at the new house without any connections. I'd like an update the situation please.

Thanks, Sros.
Ahra_G

HI @srossoun10

As advised previously, the installation is set to commence on 16 January 2021. 

If you still have not received any notification via email tomorrow, please do let us know. 

-Ahra_G