Moving home

SOLVED Go to solution
nannicalandro
Level 2

Hi everybody,

On the 2nd of January 2021 I will be moving from VIC to SA and I'd like to keep my current NBN plan and transfer it to the new address. Am I able to do it now or should I wait for my last day in VIC to do that?

I mean, if today I request to transfer my plan to the new address, will my current plan in VIC be automatically cancelled? 

Thanks,

Gio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @nannicalandro

Installation of NBN service can generally take less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

There is also what we call Service Class Type for NBN Technology whereas some address can be remotely activated due to the availability of the equipment otherwise it will fall at the standard installation timeframe which is 2-30 working days. 

Let us have your new service address via private message so we can check the availability of of the NBN service. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @nannicalandro

Installation of NBN service can generally take less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

There is also what we call Service Class Type for NBN Technology whereas some address can be remotely activated due to the availability of the equipment otherwise it will fall at the standard installation timeframe which is 2-30 working days. 

Let us have your new service address via private message so we can check the availability of of the NBN service. 

Regards,

Ahra_G