Phone porting

SOLVED Go to solution
Joshk983
Level 2
Hi, NBN has just been connected, and I was wondering how I will know when the home phone porting will have been completed? I understand that it can take up to 5 working days.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @Joshk983

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and can confirm that the porting has been completed. 

On the other hand, no signal has been detected from your modem. Kindly check out these links as a guide on how to set up your equipment:

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

You may also utilise our TPG’s New Support App: My TPG

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Joshk983

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and can confirm that the porting has been completed. 

On the other hand, no signal has been detected from your modem. Kindly check out these links as a guide on how to set up your equipment:

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

You may also utilise our TPG’s New Support App: My TPG

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Ahra_G