TPG Community

Get online support

My internet is down since yesterday.

dbeastly1
Level 2
The DSL and internet lights do not come back on after I turn the modem off for a minute and then back on. What do I do next?
7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @dbeastly1 ,

We ran an initial test to the service it seems that was escalated last month occur again. The service was disrupted because another provider took the connection away from us and transferred it to them. This was done on yesterday, October 9. The possible explanations are the following:

• You or someone on your behalf inquired or placed an order with another provider and that the said provider immediately transferred the service.
  • Someone else might have placed an order with a different provider using your address by mistake.

In order to restore your service, we will need to retrieve the connection back from the other provider. We will raise this to our Provisioning Team for further handling and investigation. Expect a call from our Provisioning Team within 24-48hrs.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @dbeastly1,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager yesterday and provided the information related to the issue of your service. Further updates will be provided when it's available.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

dbeastly1
Level 2
They told me to mail a copy of another bill to nbnpod@tpg.com. That address returns as undeliverable. What do I actually have to do?
BasilDV

Hi @dbeastly1,

The email address should be nbnpod@tpg.com.au.

Regards,

BasilDV

dbeastly1
Level 2
I have heard nothing and tomorrow will be a full week. What is happening?
Shane

Hi @dbeastly1

We'd like to confirm if you have sent a copy of your Bill to the email address posted above.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @dbeastly1,

We chased this to our Provisioning Team and we have confirmed that they received the documentation. This has been forwarded to NBN Co. the service should work within 24-48hrs. Make sure to keep your modem/router turn on and connected.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!