TPG Community

Get online support

My internet keep freezing manly evening time when speed suppose very high

roufe037
Level 2

It is Unbelievable. My ineternet connection keep freezzing manly from 6-10pm. It is impossible to reach the chart support team.  The speed is 5Mb/s 

Just crazy. See attached photo. I am waiting ONE HOUR. I am trying to talk to them several days. Still the same result

What is going on, TPG?????

Keep restarting my modem. Done reset yesterday and today. Still the same

Felix

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @roufe037

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-hfc-cable/problems_speed_nbn_hfc

Also, an article is available to help you troubleshoot a Slow speed issue.

If you are using a WiFi connection, then signal interference may have caused the issue.

We've created some articles that will help improve your home network.

If you want more speed with your NBN service, you still have the option to upgrade it to our best seller NBN50/20 speed tier.

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV