NBN 100 speed

dlwpdnjs09
Level 2

I subscribed to NBN100 very fast service. By the way, today after installation, the speed measurement was very low. How can you solve it? I'd rather use a low rate system.

This is the Wi-Fi connection speed, but there is too much difference. How much is the download speed with Wi-Fi?

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/7d2cb710-f0da-11e9-96db-e1ac82d075ed

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @dlwpdnjs09 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have tested the line.

It appears that the modem is getting a good sync speed. Have you tested the speed via Wired connection to compare? Also, are you using the 2.4GHz network or the 5GHz network?

The WiFi signal is prone to signal interference, which will affect the performance of your internet connection.

We've created articles that will guide you with some troubleshooting. Here are the links: Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home, Slow speed issue.

If the issue persists after following the troubleshooting in the articles, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

dlwpdnjs09
Level 2

I did speed measurement after wired connection, but when connected by Wi-Fi, it's too slow. I tried changing the Wi-Fi channel you told me, but it's the same. What do I do?

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/99f00f90-f15d-11e9-a5c6-09c44653fc8c

BasilDV

Thank you for the update @dlwpdnjs09.

Since the speed issue only occurs on a WiFi connection, I will arrange a call from our Tech team to check on this further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted today.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Cheers!

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @dlwpdnjs09,

I understand that our Tech team has been in touch and you've advised them that the issue is within your computer.

We'll be closing this case, but don't hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance.

Regards,

BasilDV