NBN CONNECTION

mikewilliams122
Level 2
I cannot get TPG to connect to the NBN network because another party has lodged an application and used our address. There appears no way anybody can cancel this order on an incorrect address. I have spent hours on the phone to TPG and NBN and they both blame one another and still no connection. I guess I have to allocate a day and ring every provider and see who has the order lodged with an incorrect address. NBN and TPG advise that they cannot tell me who the provider is with the order on the incorrect address. Is this politics gone mad🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe someone from TPG can call me with a solution to sort this issue so we can all move forward
Thanks
Mike
4 REPLIES 4
mikewilliams122
Level 2
I have also laid a complaint with the Ombudsman and they advised to get TPG to sort. Heaven forbid.
Ahra_G

Hi @mikewilliams122,

We're truly sorry to learn about your recent experience. 

Recent updates showed that our Provisioning team has since chased this matter issue with NBN Co. 

Furthermore, a Complaints Resolution Case Manager has been assigned as a sole point of contact and will be reaching out to you directly and work towards a resolution. 

Please await feedback via phone call or email. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

mikewilliams122
Level 2
After 25 calls to tpg and nbn and hours on the phone the simple issue has been solved. Why does it take a forum like this to get some action. How about some compensation in the way of a couple of months subscription for all my wasted time thanks
Mike
BasilDV

Hi @mikewilliams122

Your case manager will be the one to assess the case and provide further updates once available.

Stay safe.

BasilDV