TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Daily Dropouts

SOLVED Go to solution
Ahra_G

Hi @katemack75

Upon checking your account, it shows that your line is capable of reaching of up to 100Mbps.

There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:

1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.

2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.

3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.

If you are experiencing issues when you are under the NBN100, it is best to have this checked with our Technical Team and do real-time tests. 

Let me know if you wish to try and upgrade again to the NBN100. 

Thanks! 

katemack75
Level 2

@katemack75 wrote:

No more issues, i would prefer to be on NBN 100, why is it unreliable compared to NBN 50?

good morning - can i please have the tec team do a line test. I am now getting constant line drops outs. I thought it was because i went to NBN 100 and downgraded back to NBN 50 but the line drop outs are still occuring. Please advise

Thank you

Riezl

Hi @katemack75, we have checked the status of your connection and it shows stable for more than 23 hours now. May we know what light on the modem normally go off whenever the connection drop?

Riezl

Hi @katemack75, if you're still having issues, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you.

katemack75
Level 2

Thank you Riezl

Hasnt dropped out since yetsday morning - so all good currently. If this continues i will bump it back up to NBN 100

Riezl

Glad to know that. Feel free to message us should you need further assistance. Cheers!

spikemann007
Level 2
Same here. 40 to 50 dropouts per day . Not acceptable.
Shane

Hi @spikemann007,

I response to your initial post located here.

Regards,

Same here. 40 to 50 dropouts per day . Not acceptable.