TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FAULTY for 7 days

SOLVED Go to solution
Jasonyubin
Level 3
My nbn has been disconnect for 7 days. Call tpg many times, they always said " we will call you back", but never call back! Everyday I will post here and wirlpool as a record to see how many days take tpg to fix a faulty NBN. Today is 7th day
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jasonyubin
Level 3
Thank you, all fixed!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @Jasonyubin,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We can see that your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team. The team lodged this to NBN Co. who booked a technician appointment for today, Friday, 14 February 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM to further investigate the issue.

Our Engineering Team is closely monitoring this and the case engineer will be in touch as soon as a new update becomes available.

Should you have further queries, please let us know. Thank you.

Jasonyubin
Level 3
Thanks for your reply. On 13 Feb, I called tpg, and double confirmed the booking of technician. As you said booking is between 1pm and 5 pm today. I took half day off to wait the technician. Now it is 3pm, no one come so far. Let's look what happen till 5pm.
Jasonyubin
Level 3
The nbn technician come and fixed the problem, but internet is still down, he said tpg need redo the authentication. Can you help to do the authentication?
Jasonyubin
Level 3
Thank you, all fixed!