TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FTTC no connection

SOLVED Go to solution
dvs
Level 3
Level 3

Still no NBN, but got an email from NBNco today telling me that NBN is available in my area, pretty poor since I still can't get a connection. is there any time frame that they are going to fix the connection short fall as it's now 5 weeks since the connection should have been made, and please don't call me if you don't have good news.

BasilDV

Good day @dvs,

Yes, NBN is already available in your area, however, due to NBN Co Core Network Shortfall the completion of the order is delayed.

I will chase this with your Provisioning case manager to contact you and provide further updates with the NBN order. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi @dvs,

I understand that your Provisioning case manager has been in touch and was informed about the estimated time of fix that was given by NBN Co.

They've requested if it can be expedited and further updates will be given by them.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

dvs
Level 3
Level 3

The NBN tech was at my house today when I got home, NBN is now connected and running, thanks for your help.

BasilDV

Sounds great! Thank you for the update @dvs.

It seems that our Provisioning team was able to get an earlier schedule that the given target before.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!